I am a Young Person
If you’re under the age of 25, have special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) and live in Slough, we’re here to help you.
The help we offer is:
- Private – we won’t talk to anyone about you unless you say it’s OK or we think you might be in danger
- Fair – we won’t tell you what to do or take sides. We’ll support you to make your own choices
How we can help
- We can give you information to help you understand things that affect your EHCP
- We can also give you advice and support with things like:
- Understanding difficult documents & completing paperwork
- Help you put your thoughts into words and ensuring your views are heard
- Attending meeting
- Listening to you
- Education, health and social care
- National and local policy
- The Local Offer
- Your rights and choices
- Your opportunities to participate
- Where you can find help and advice
- How you can access this support
We can also offer lots of other kinds of support. If you need something, please call us.
How to get started
We’re here to help.
Contact us on: 01753 787693
The Council for Disabled Children has created resources and videos to help support young people’s understanding of the SEND reforms and how the changes affect them.